Main Task: Opening Sequence 'The Witness'

Final Task: Opening Sequence 'The Witness'

Preliminary Task 'Gone Fishin'

Preliminart Task: Continuity Short 'Gone Fishin'

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Dear Moderator

Dear Moderator,

Thanks for taking the time to look around my blog. My group blog is linked to this page aswell as links to both of my teachers blogs. Both are found on the left hand side, from which you can find links to the other members of my group's blogs.

On this blog you will find my individual research into film opening sequences and the film industry and also a few of my planning and production work over the course of the project.

As you have probably noticed my film opening sequence and preliminary task sequence have been posted at the top of the blog.

Use the labels, also on the left, to navigate my work. Enjoy at your leisure..

Thanks, Lewis.

No comments:

Post a Comment